Choose Lab me Analytic to Evaluate Your Lab Test Results Easily
Simply put, Automation is making a particular procedure mechanized. There is a huge reproduction ability of lab test results with the mechanization of analyses. Hence, automation reduces lab expenses and human error as labs have a lot of budget limits in such economic times.
Fig: why you should go for Lab.me
So if you are looking for some good lab test analysis software, here is why you should go for Lab.me
- Lab me analyzer can explain the complex reports of the patient’s laboratory tests.
- It can track the critical info required for making quick and discreet blood test results analysis and interpretation.
- Lab Me Analyzer can assist with understanding and exploring various types of medical lab results. Also, Lab.me test Analyzer is the simplest report tracking system and can explain what every test reports.
- The main vision behind this software is to help patients, so they can spot certain Points that need to be addressed on the lab report provided by your doctor.
- Lab.me also can keep all the logs and data of all patients with our secure database. Also, It keeps the patient’s laboratory results and tracks them over time.
- We are making this best way so that you can associate with your physician for your health-related information all the time.
- This blood test analyzing tool can help you in interpreting what these lab test results really mean for your blood test and your health status.
- This software can help you keep track of blood test results of the patient’s health problems history.
- The software helps you to insert the short demographic data of your medical report and get the results in a single photo.
- By using this software, you can review the lab results and analyze the report. The reports will include interpretations of blood test results that are abnormal and also outside the reference range.
Therefore, the laboratory test analyzers like Lab Me Analytics have been designed. These are automatic systems which count red blood cells, leucocytes and platelets in the blood, and also hematocrit and hemoglobin levels.
Why Choose Lab Me Analytics?
Hematology is a technology which has come a long way within a short time period. However, a technician was used to perform complete blood counts (CBC) manually in the 1950s. Cyanmethemoglobin was a traditional method to measure hemoglobin manually and quite time-consuming and slow. These days, analyzers can process hundreds of samples within an hour. Consequently, modern advances and structures in automation are meant to accommodate several analyzers, strainers and slide facilities.
The Full Blood Count (FBC) is the first test asking by the physicians to assess the general health of a patient. Hence, CBC is able to detect a huge range of health conditions. The conditions are as follows:
- Hematological malignancy
- It also helps monitor the health of patients going through chemotherapy.
Technologies Used in Lab ME Analytics
You can choose from a huge range of hematology analyzers out there designed to meet the needs of laboratories of all sizes. Small analyzers at settings like ITU or physician’s office, to modular configurations for high throughput, can meet the needs of large-scale hematology laboratory.
The types of methods are:
- Optical methods.
- Electrical impedance methods, Blend method.
Both methods are using by modern analyzers to classify and measure red and white cells. The precise volumes of samples, diluents, and reagents are using by vacuum pump fluidic systems to analysis chambers.
Lab Me Analytics is a fully-automatic analyzer, which is cost-effective, objective and high-throughput. Also, can detect results and they have higher parameters those are as follows:
- Red cell distribution width (RDW)
- Platelet distribution (PDW)
- Reticulocyte (RET)
- Nucleated red cells (NRBCs).
- White and red blood cells are classifying on the basis of size through an electrical impedance. The diluents are electrically conductive which are passing from a shrunk channel.
- Each cell going through the aperture and causes an important drop in electrical charge which is passing through the channel. The particles in the specific fluid volume can measurable with pulses.
- Cellular coincidence is one of the major problems based on impedance. It happens when several cells get through the impedance to count aperture at one time. This phenomenon affects all the measures of impedance counting.
- The two cells may lead to wrong or low counts and it can be corrected automatically for integrated formula. In current blood test results analyzers, the hydrodynamic focusing is added to avoid confusions.
- A slow, thin stream of suspension of a cell is injecting into the fast stream of diluents, around the aperture. Also, the fast diluents form a sheath liquid which covers the diluted sample and helps cells to flow in a file with a sensing aperture.
- The wavelength light is passed through the laser beam in the form of the sample stream. Each cell going from sensing zone and light is measuring and scattered through photoconductor which turns the same into an electrical impulse.
- The number of impulses matches the number of cells. Scatter of light is helpful to measure the cell structure, granularity, shape, and size. It helps determine the differential. However, some analyzers come with just one angle of light and can generate just one histogram.
- There are several complex analyzers use multi-angle scatter, with the flow to differentiate varied cells and to detect atypical and immature cells. These analyzers can produce lots of histograms to give detailed insight into the white blood cells count.
- The traditional cytometry is known to be very effective to differentiate the type of cells. However, this method is time-consuming and expensive for cell differentiation. Hence, some manufacturers are adopting the basics of flow cytometry to allow its incorporation in the blood test results analyzer.
- Flow cytometry can provide details on side scatter, forward light scatter, and fluorescence to generate NRBC, WBC differential, optical platelets, and RETIC.
- Most analyzers use flow cytometry. With the help of flow cytometry methods, analyzers can give more detailed insight in the form of messaging and flags, i.e. details on the presence of immature granulocytes, blasts, macrocytosis, microcytosis, and anisocytosis.
- We can count the RBC with optical methods or impedance. Even small blood glucose test analyzers can provide details on HCT, MCV, MCHC, and MCH.
- There are several large-scale automatic analyzers which provide information on RDW and red cell morphology. With the use of RBC histograms, users can consider red cell distribution. Usually, platelets and red cells are counting well.
- There are different circumstances responsible for unusual red blood cell counts, such as cold agglutinins, cryoglobulins, and lipids.
- The most complex analyzers can flag potential causes of spurious parameters and red blood cell counts. Without producing white cell scatter-grams, analyzers cannot be sensitive to those situations.
- According to the complexity and size, the analyzer may report 3-part, 7-part or 5-part differential. Analyzers use a lot of technologies to figure out the differential of white blood cells. These can be grouped into impedance, optical, and flow cytometry and an analyzer might often use a combination of those methods to collect the data.
- The internal components of cells might stain with dyes made of fluorescent and then emitted light is caught.
- The manufacturers of some of the sophisticating analyzers are also adapting the cytometry principles. Also, they are making it cost-effective and practical in the analysis. Flow is combining with impedance and/or optical methods are using in creating in-depth scatter plots. The scatter can determine measurements of each type of cells.
All of the large analyzers will result in 5-part differentials and they might give 7 parts, including atypical lymphocytes (blasts) and large immature cells (immature granulocytes and blasts). Hence, a large amount of data available to the operator due to these technologies can improve lab efficiency and manual review rates.
There are four major causes behind cellular interferences in the chamber which collects white cells, including giant platelets, nRBCs (RBCs), platelet clumps and intracellular parasites. These interference particles lead to the pattern on test analyzers and WBC histogram which were once unable to differentiate between these.
These days, the latest analyzers provide various histograms generated by two light angles. This information is vital to differentiate between four different types of interference of cells.
All of the hematology analyzers are able to provide analysis of platelet count, either by optical methods, impedance or by combining both of those methods. A lot of analyzers will also give additional parameters like PDW. Platelets are also counting with impedance electrically.
There are some cases when the value of impedance can compromise like in presence of platelet clumps or giant platelets.
Some analyzers provide combined optical platelet count and electrical count as normal. Fluorescence platelet counts can be measured with fluorescence flow Cytometry and it can calculate the immature platelet fraction, which enables clinicians to assess the activity of Thrombopoietin in bone marrow.
Platelet counts can determine through Cytometry. Also, it can help to resolve the counters of impedance platelets. The clinicians can report CD61 Immunoplatelet count within 5 minutes.
The measurement of hemoglobin is based on changes in manual hemoglobin-cyanide (HiCN) method. Also, the cyanmethemoglobin reagent is using to dilute the sample. In the reagent, potassium ferricyanide turns the hemoglobin to methemoglobin.
Also, with potassium cyanide, it is combined to form cyanmethemoglobin. A photo-detector reads the color intensity to allow concentration of hemoglobin. Some manufacturers use sodium lauryl Sulphate instead of HiCN, which is a non-toxic method.
Point of Care
At the point of care, some blood group test analyzers are using to give just HCT and Hb results. It can come in handy on ITU and surgical wards. Also, a lot of point-of-care systems use dry hematology technology, which can operate without expensive and heavy reagent packs. Even small analyzers can give differential of white cells with this technology, including lymphocytes, granulocytes, and monocytes, along with Hb, HCT, platelet count and MCHC.
However, Sysmex has small analyzer of hematology, which is designed well for point-of-care setting, having 19 parameters with 3-part differential. There is another brand named Horiba which also offers compact, small lab test analyzer used in hospitals like ITU and ED, or in labs and it gives 3-part differential along with PLT and RBC parameters including PCT, PDW, and RDW.
They stain the RNA in red blood cells with nucleic acid, supravital or fluorescent dyes. Immature cells contain a lot of RNAs, and mature red cells don’t have RNA. The Hb content and 6-size reticulocytes are taken with impedance and light scatter.
While fluorescent cytometry of the flow allows proper reticulocyte count at low concentrates and along with giant platelets. The IRF or immature reticulocyte fraction shows the indication of bone marrow regeneration. When regeneration of bone marrow starts, the IRF will raise after a couple of hours. Also, circulating reticulocyte may hardly take 2-3 days to show a rise.
Automated Slide Makers
There are different types of analyzers out there which are capable to automate the slide staining and preparation. Also, there are different instruments that can review slides on their own.
Slide making strainers are available as part of hematology. Some manufacturers are offering those analyzers, which we can use along with hematology analyzers or as simple solutions.
Here are some key features of the Labme analyzer
- It can take images of cells digitally and present the same for analysis. The systems need an expert technician to approve and review pre-classifications. Then, the systems store these images in digital form.
- The user can still share images with this option remotely, with other lab technicians and clinicians, and also stores images for reference.
- The recent advancements in blood test analyzers come with AIM or Automated Intelligent Morphology technology.
- It is a world-class 3D cellular analysis solution which helps control manual review rates and improves efficiency with Cytometric Technology.
- These instruments are using to review slides in low power and categorize white blood cells.
- The software can also review platelet counts and characteristics of red cells.
Along with considering the core technology of analyzers, here are some other factors to consider, varying from one instrument to another –
Fig: Why Use Lab Me Analytics
Automation and Robotics
Any of the desired analyzers should be compatible with the current track.
The Improved Patient Experience
Another consideration of Lab me is a clear communication. Our digital platform, which has proven patient experience, finally drives retention among all the analyzers. This is also the power base of End to end digital Patient experience and Integrated Payment System. Also, patients can leave their feedback.
Stay Connected Always With The Application
Our application is easy to navigate. Also, It lets you stay connected at all times. You can see and manage the reports anytime at any place.
Reduce the cost
The software helps you and reduces the cost of your multiple blood tests and its analysis.
With the random access capabilities, analyzers mean to place STAT samples on the analyzer and they don’t have to run with batch. After completing the STAT sample, the analyzer will get back to process routine samples. Similarly, all of the analyzers have a random capacity and it is very vital in the acute setting.
Is it connected to the archiving system? If you want to install the archiving program, how it will affect the flow of the sample in your lab and do you have space for it?
Downtime and maintenance
A backup analyzer may need to allow you to process samples during the downtime which has not been scheduled. In case of having just one analyzer, you should determine how to manage the schedule and maintenance downtime.
Throughput requirements should be determined about your lab. One can configure the modular analyzers to meet almost any requirement and it wouldn’t be mandatory to procure analyzer with capabilities that are beyond the needs of the department. It is still wise to future-proof any analyzer to ensure that the analyzer can meet the demand over the next couple of years or duration of the term of the analyzer.
Quality Control Analyzer
While a lot of analyzers are providing some kind of quality control management. Similarly, it might be ranging from common Quality Control data retrieval and storage to provide real-time solutions for data sharing.
All of the high-throughput analyzers are closed-tube/cap piercing samples. Therefore, if an analyzer lacks this kind of functionality, it is very vital to consider the effect that it will have on the operator.
Why Use Lab Me Analytics?
Lab.me Analytics is a blood test analyzer which organizes, automates, and explains the complex laboratory tests of the patient. It keeps track of important information needed to evaluate your blood test results easily.
- Lab Me Analytics helps in exploring and understanding blood work results and other blood reports, too.
- It is a comprehensive solution for reliable, efficient, and modern blood test results history.
- This software can explain the meaning of every test and what it is checked for.
- This application has been designed to help patients and doctors to spot some signs on the lab report and get blood test results explained.
- It can help you keep a detailed log of lab test and to keep track of time. Therefore, it is the best way to help your doctor to interpret your test results.
- This software interprets what such types of blood levels mean for your medical status and health. As a result, Lab Me Analytics is a valuable lab test analyzer.
- This software can keep track of normal lab values of patients in the lab test. As a result, it can help you insert short demographics of patients and to update it.
Lab Me Analytics vs. Others
The software can display the default units of reference ranges of the lab test. Also, it generates the quantitative result. Along with reference ranges, the units of measurement in the laboratory may vary according to the lab.
With the help of this tool, you can easily adjust units if measurement and reference ranges. Hence, you can easily review and generate lab test report which will interpret important results which are out of reference range.
|Lab Me Analytics||Others|
|You can understand your blood tests by just scanning your lab report within the reasonable cost with longtime membership plan.||Other blood work analyzers work the same, but results may not be so accurate. Their cost may be higher even for a short-term plan.|
|You don’t have to face any uncertainty and confusions. Get the access of multiple test reports and recommendation from our experts||There is no guarantee about accurate interpretation. In addition, there are some limitations to access the reports within the plan|
|Lab.me works on machine intelligence technology for precision.||No other application can work the same.|
|We have connections with over 600 doctors for a quick expert opinion.||There is no such possibility in the case of others.|
It is very vital to determine the key information which should be obtained from the lab analysis through a smart system like Lab Me Analytics. Get detailed cellular analysis with machine intelligence and various smart algorithms to improve productivity and efficiency.
For more information, please visit Lab.me. Your all blood test report will be at one place with 100% accuracy, affordable price, and with minimum time spend.