Upgrading from the dashboard is instant & easier than ever.
Select the frequency of new package (quarterly, monthly, bi-annually)
Then select when you want it to start:
1. Immediately – this will bill you now and send your new test out ASAP
2. At the end of the billing cycle – wait until your current billing cycle renews for the new billing and test to start.
About the frequency:
Monthly – this means you will get a test and be billed every month.
Quarterly – this means you will get a test and be billed every three months.
Bi-Annually – this means you will get a test and be billed every six months.
Be sure to check out our cancellation policy in our FAQ. We have this policy to ensure that people don’t take advantage of the savings they receive when choosing a subscription policy over a one-off test kit.
Before Upgrading, Understand Our Cancellation Policy
You’re welcome to cancel your subscription at any time given you meet the following requirements:
- We are given 48 hours notice (to ensure we’re able to process your cancellation request in a timely fashion)
- You have received the minimum amount of kits required by your plan. This policy is in place so that people don’t take advantage of our discount pricing for one-off purchases.
- Important to note – Test kits ordered under a subscription are not eligible for refunds or returns.
|Subscription Frequency||Minimum Number of Tests Required for Cancellation|
|Quarterly (Every 3 Months)||2|
|Bi-Annual (Every 6 Months)||2|
Why do you have this policy?
This policy is in place so that people don’t take advantage of our discount pricing for one-off purchases. We want to make sure our subscription testing is affordable for those who believe in the merits of regular testing.
If you’re not sure whether or not you want to make a long-term investment in our product, we recommend taking one of our tests outside of our subscription plan first.
If you have any questions contact us for support.