Lab Me Analytics is a blood test analytics company based in Singapore, pioneering Digital Health AI to reduce disease and improve lifespans globally. Lab Me Analytics is an artificial intelligence (AI) platform that provides blood-work analysis and predictive insights for patients and healthcare providers.
We use selected and anonymous data collected to allow healthcare providers and universities make better decisions leveraging big data capabilities.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Being able to understand and manage some aspects of DevOps is a bonus.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Developing and Implementing Core API’s
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (especially HIPAA)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies :
Lab Me Analytics and its affiliated Lab Me Analytics companies (collectively, “LMA”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to LMA or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Flagship Pioneering’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of LMA, and LMA will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.
|Education||Bachelors or Masters|
|Skills||Java, PHP, Ruby|