At-Home Hepatitis B Test
If purchasing for two people, it’s required to create their account to order.
At-Home Hepatitis B Test
The Lab Me at-home Hepatitis B test uses an ELISA test system for the qualitative detection of HBV surface antigen in human blood. It is 100% specific and has 100% sensitivity for diagnostic accuracy.
Encrypted online results 2-3 days after our lab receives your test.
What tests are included?
- Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen
- Preliminary Medical Support If Positive
Who Should Consider Taking The Lab Me At-Home Hepatitis B Test?
This disease is most commonly spread by exposure to infected body fluids.
Symptoms are variable and include yellowing of the eyes, abdominal pain, and dark urine. Some people, particularly children, don’t experience any symptoms. In chronic cases, liver failure, cancer, or scarring can occur.
The Lab Me At Home HIV Test Is Encouraged If You Have:
- Had sexual contact. You may get hepatitis B if you have unprotected sex with someone who is infected. The virus can pass to you if the person’s blood, saliva, semen or vaginal secretions enter your body.
- Sharing of needles. HBV easily spreads through needles and syringes contaminated with infected blood. Sharing IV drug paraphernalia puts you at high risk of hepatitis B.
- Accidental needle sticks. Hepatitis B is a concern for health care workers and anyone else who comes in contact with human blood.
- Mother to child. Pregnant women infected with HBV can pass the virus to their babies during childbirth. However, the newborn can be vaccinated to avoid getting infected in almost all cases. Talk to your doctor about being tested for hepatitis B if you are pregnant or want to become pregnant.
- Abdominal pain
- Dark urine
- Joint pain
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Weakness and fatigue
- Yellowing of your skin and the whites of your eyes (jaundice)
How to collect your sample.
You will be provided with instructions in your kit. Not to worry, the process is virtually painless, private, and can be performed on average in 3 minutes.
This test is not only safe for at-home use but also easy to understand.
To return samples to the lab, all samples should be sealed tightly in their own individual bio-hazard bag and placed back in the smaller box. Then insert this box in the pre-addressed envelope, seal it, and place it in any participating mailbox.
Do a finger-prick blood test discreetly from the comfort of your own home and get your results in 48 hours. No big needles, appointments or time off required.
In the case of a positive result, you will be discreetly provided with assistance to guide you in finding an appropriate treatment option for you by the ordering physician.
See How Katy Had Her Heart Attack Risk Reduced By Over 60% In 3 Months
What A Few Of Our Customers Have To Say
This Is How
Lab Me Works
Get Your Lab Me Kit
Order online and choose how often you’d like a test. We’ll mail your kit and it’ll be in your hands within only a few days.
Perform Your Test
Your kit contains everything you need to test from home. When you’re done, use the pre-paid envelope to send it back
Rapid, Accurate Results
Once we receive the test and process it, the results will be on your dashboard within 48 hours.
Get 10% Off Forever.
Trouble sleeping, moody, or just wanting to check-up on your body? Don’t put it off any longer.
Still Have Questions?
We are here to help.