At-Home Hepatitis C Test
If purchasing for two people, it’s required to create their account to order.
All payments are discreet and do not contain reference to the test name.
At-Home Hepatitis C Test
The Lab Me at-home Hepatitis B test This test uses an ELISA test system for the qualitative detection of antibodies to hepatitis C virus (anti-HCV) in human blood.
It is 96.9% specific and has 99.1% sensitivity for diagnostic accuracy.
Encrypted online results 2-3 days after our lab receives your test.
What tests are included?
- Hepatitis C Virus Antibodies
- Preliminary Medical Support If Positive
Who Should Consider Taking The Lab Me At-Home Hepatitis C Test?
Hepatitis C is a viral infection that causes liver inflammation, sometimes leading to serious liver damage. The hepatitis C virus (HCV) spreads through contaminated blood.
CDC recommends hepatitis C testing if you are:
Are 18 years of age and older (get tested at least once in your lifetime)
Are pregnant (get tested during each pregnancy)
Currently inject drugs (get tested regularly)
Have ever injected drugs, even if it was just once or many years ago
Have abnormal liver tests or liver disease
Are on hemodialysis
Received donated blood or organs before July 1992
Received clotting factor concentrates before 1987
Have been exposed to blood from a person who has hepatitis C
Were born to a mother with hepatitis C
The Lab Me At Home HIV Test Is Encouraged If You Have:
- Used injection drugs or did so in the past, even those who injected only once many years ago
- People with HIV infection
- People with certain medical conditions, including those who ever received maintenance hemodialysis and those with persistently abnormal alanine aminotransferase (ALT) levels (an enzyme found within liver cells).
- People who have received transfusions or organ transplants, including those who
received clotting factor concentrates produced before 1987
- Received a transfusion of blood or blood components before July 1992
- Received an organ transplant before July 1992
- Were notified that they received blood from a donor who later tested positive for hepatitis C virus infection
- Health care, emergency medical, and public safety personnel who have been exposed to the blood of someone who has hepatitis C (through needle sticks, sharps, or mucosal exposures)
- Children born to mothers who have hepatitis C
How to collect your sample.
You will be provided with instructions in your kit. Not to worry, the process is virtually painless, private, and can be performed on average in 3 minutes.
This test is not only safe for at-home use but also easy to understand.
To return samples to the lab, all samples should be sealed tightly in their own individual bio-hazard bag and placed back in the smaller box. Then insert this box in the pre-addressed envelope, seal it, and place it in any participating mailbox.
Do a finger-prick blood test discreetly from the comfort of your own home and get your results in 48 hours. No big needles, appointments or time off required.
In the case of a positive result, you will be discreetly provided with assistance to guide you in finding an appropriate treatment option for you by the ordering physician.
See How Katy Had Her Heart Attack Risk Reduced By Over 60% In 3 Months
What A Few Of Our Customers Have To Say
This Is How
Lab Me Works
Get Your Lab Me Kit
Order online and choose how often you’d like a test. We’ll mail your kit and it’ll be in your hands within only a few days.
Perform Your Test
Your kit contains everything you need to test from home. When you’re done, use the pre-paid envelope to send it back
Rapid, Accurate Results
Once we receive the test and process it, the results will be on your dashboard within 48 hours.
Get 10% Off Forever.
Trouble sleeping, moody, or just wanting to check-up on your body? Don’t put it off any longer.
Still Have Questions?
We are here to help.