How It Works. Collecting Your Sample.
Using the highly advanced, patented technology and sampling techniques means you get the most accurate results possible.
This Is How
Lab Me Works
Get Your Lab Me Kit
Order online and choose how often you’d like a test. We’ll mail your kit and it’ll be in your hands within 2-5 days*.
Perform Your Test
Your kit contains everything you need to test from home. When you’re done, use the pre-paid envelope to send it back
Rapid, Accurate Results
Once we receive the test and process it, the results will be on your dashboard within 48 hours of the lab receiving your sample*.
*Delays by USPS or FedEx can cause variations to these times.
What is included in my Lab Me Test Kit & How It Works?
In your kit, you’ll find:
- 2 lancets, used to puncture the fingertip.
- Specimen collection device &/or one or two microcontainers, depending on the tests you have purchased, in which your blood sample will be collected.
- Full instructions on how to collect your sample and ensure that it’s in the best possible condition for testing.
- Consent form to fill out.
- Prepaid packaging for sending the sample back to the Lab Me laboratories.
Lab Me kits are assembled from approved FDA suppliers and are CE compliant, meaning they are safe, standardized, and fully traceable.
Lab Me uses partner labs that are used by hospitals, clinics, and corporations around the USA. Our Labs are all CLIA and CAP certified and even recommended by the CDC for STD testing and monitoring.
Some Hints To Help
How to collect a successful sample
To make collecting your blood sample as quick and easy as possible, and to ensure your sample is in ideal condition for our labs to test, there are a few simple things you can do.
- Collect your sample first thing in the morning immediately after a hot shower, and before you eat.
- Drink a large glass of water 30 minutes before you collect your sample, to ensure you are well hydrated.
- Don’t squeeze your finger too hard as this can cause the blood cells to burst.
- Ensure you fill the specimen container with four solid drops of blood. See photo for correct sample collection.
- Post the sample as soon as you’ve collected it, between Monday and Thursday.
- Best to capture 1st things the element.
What Happens Next?
Once you have ordered your test you will get an email once the kit is mailed out. It has tracking to you and then tracking to the lab. Typically it takes 3-5 business days to arrive at you and the same returning to the lab.
48 hours after the lab receives the test – your results will be on your dashboard and you will be notified by email.
What if I Did The Test Wrong?
If you didn’t do the test correctly then it will return as TNP or “test not performed”.
We will send you an email message with instructions on what to do next.
Safe, Easy & Doctor Reviewed For Accuracy
Our at-home blood tests help you detect & analyze your physical wellbeing with accurate lab results delivered fast — without ever leaving your home.